line up

line up

28 Apr 2014

Spring!

 

Oh, yeah!! Spring is officially here!
At least here at Ephémère couture anyway.
In reality it's raining and cold. Barbie graciously  volunteered to launch this new season, the best season!


She is so spoiled!  Her coat is from Tara Jarmon, one of my favorite brand. I have to admit I never buy anything there because it's too expensive, but I surely find a lot of ideas!!


It's lined with a beautiful Liberty fabric, and of course has golden buttons. They are from my forgotten dress.


But as it is intended as a gift for a little girl, I also had to make a dress.


Simple and pink. I didn't want to steal the coat's thunder!


I wish I had enough fabric to make myself the same coat! I made the pattern myself, It's not perfect yet, but I'm getting there.


Voilà!! I already have made a few Spring/Summer outfits, I just wait for some sunshine to take pictures, and to wear them of course!

Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment