line up

line up

7 Feb 2014

Comfort sewing

Bonjour tout le monde !

Last week I tried to make a bra, but instead of following the instructions of my book I tried to make my own pattern, and let me tell you it was NOT a good idea.
So I decided to comfort myself by making something easy and nice to look at.


Some lavender bags! I have left overs pieces of Liberty fabric, too small to make a garment out of it and too big to through away.
Isn't it lovely? 
It's the easiest project ever. I took a rectangle of 26 cm x 9,5cm. Folded it in two, sew each side with a straight stitch. Used my zigzag scissors to cut the three edges turned inside out the bag. And that's all! Added some pretty ribbons to close them, and it felt so good to achieve something so easily.

Now my closet smells amazing and look super romantic!


Have a good week-end everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment